Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm Trapped

I promise not to become one of those bloggers that spends all their time posting pictures of handmade goods- but it's true, I have fallen for Etsy.com.

I've known about the site for some time, and visited here and there for a quick look, but yesterday I fell in. I decided to see if anyone had any quality black leather totes (not much luck), which led to three hours looking at headbands, two hours looking at necklaces, and another hour perusing the vintage section. Here are just a few of my favorites:

Vintage Dictionary Glass Pendant Party Girl Necklace by robbiejenkins, $10

The Juliet by BelleChevelure, $20

Creamy Flowering Locket by Peaches4me, $22

Vintage Tiffany and Co. Sterling Silver Compact by Jenstar68, $65

Black Tie affair necklace by JustLive, $15


Sailors Knot Headband by mireillemanuel, $22

I haven't committed to purchasing anything yet, but I'm close. Does anyone else have the Etsy bug? How do you escape it!?

No comments:

Post a Comment