Thursday, July 23, 2009

In Need of a Pick-Me-Up

Today I'm feeling a little frustrated and depressed, so for some fun and chill-time I surfed around on the Tiffany's website. It felt very Audrey Hepburn (except it was lunch, and online), and the movie really is correct- Tiffany's will always make you feel better.

I am loving the new key pendant collection and want to pick one out. However, Tiffany's is always better served as a gift, so maybe I will just drop a few hints to BF. Our two-year-anniversary is on its way. Pray to God he doesn't try to turn it into some cheesy "key to my heart" present. Gag me.

And of course, I played around with the engagement rings. Someday, one of those babies will be mine! (Preferably a 1.5 carat, princess cut set in platinum baby.)

No comments:

Post a Comment