Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hiatus = Over

Alright, to the two of you that are still reading (if there ever even were two of you) I apologize. The end of summer got a little crazy, followed by an even crazier start of fall. Not anything worth noting, just life (you know, that thing outside of the internet. Crazy I know.).

But I am back, the hiatus is over, and I am going to try my darndest to post every day (or at least regularly). So PLEASE add me back to your daily blog-reading routine. I hope not to disappoint.

Today's post is short (I have to ease myself back into this y'all), but I did want to mention one thing:

The easiest way to ruin an outfit? Wearing a ponytail holder on your wrist.

Seriously girls, I have seen some adorable outfits absolutely destroyed these last few weeks. I know it's handy to be able to put up your hair at a moments notice, but please, use a pocket or a purse to keep your hair ties. They are not bracelets, are not chic, and are definitely not classy. FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment